Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”) carefully before using our website, www.GreatGet.net (the “Site”). These Terms govern your use of the Site, and are a legally enforceable contract between GreatGet LLC (“GreatGet” or “we”) and you. If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorized to use the Site. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time by posting them to the Site. Any changes will be effective at the time of posting.
In order to use certain services on the Site, you will need to create an account. All the information you provide when you create your account must be true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for all activity in your account, so please secure and protect your login information and password.
You will find third party coupons, deals, advertisements and other offers on the Site (“Offers”). Offers are for products and services provided by third parties (each, a “Seller”), and if you choose to accept an Offer, the transaction will be between you and the Seller.
GreatGet has affiliate relationships with certain Sellers, and may receive compensation for your purchase from these Sellers. GreatGet is not a party to, or in any way responsible for, your transaction with a Seller, including when we have an affiliate relationship with Seller. We are not responsible fulfilling any Offers.
GreatGet may allow you to accept Offers or make other purchases from Sellers on our Site, using our checkout tools. While our platform helps facilitate your purchase, the transaction is solely between you and the Seller. You will need to contact the Seller directly for customer service issues, including questions about the products or services for sale, order status inquiries and refund requests. GreatGet does not provide any warranties or other protections for your purchase.
Before you purchase a product or service or otherwise accept an Offer, please read the entire description of the Offer, including the fine print and any additional terms and conditions set forth on the Seller’s website. You are responsible for understanding what you are buying and for following the Seller’s instructions. The terms and conditions of Offers, including refund and cancellation policies, are governed by the Seller’s policies, not ours. Please contact the Seller directly for questions regarding the Offer or your transaction with Seller.
You may post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials on the Site, including Offers. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on the Site is referred to as “User Content.” When you post User Content, you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to do so, including but not limited to having sufficient intellectual property rights in the User Content, and that to the best of your knowledge, the User Content complies with all applicable laws.
Aside from the limited license described below, you retain all rights in the User Content. You grant GreatGet, its affiliates and its users a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, publish, transmit, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your User Content on the Site, any other GreatGet websites and applications, and on third party sites (e.g., under our account with a social networking site). Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights GreatGet may have to User Content. We are not obligated to review or monitor User Content but we reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
We do not guarantee how quickly your User Content will appear on the Site or how and where it will appear. We reserve the exclusive right to describe, categorize and place Offers in our sole discretion.
GreatGet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of the Site, without notice or liability, for any reason, including, but not limited to: (a) the unauthorized use of any username or password; or (b) the breach of any agreement between you and GreatGet, including, without limitation, these Terms. Following any such termination of access, you will continue to be bound hereunder to the fullest extent applicable.
We value hearing from you, and are always interested in learning about ways we can improve the Site. If you choose to submit comments, ideas or feedback, you agree that we may use them without restriction and without any compensation, attribution or accounting to you.
In connection with your access and use of the Site and that of any person authorized by you to access and use the Site, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable local rules regarding online conduct. Not in limitation of the previous sentence, in connection with your use of the Site, neither you nor your Company may cause or permit any person to do any of the following:
(a) use the Site or Content for any unlawful purpose;
(b) use the Site to post or transmit any material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, adware, or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information;
(c) impose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on the Site or otherwise interfere with or inhibit any other user of this Site from using or enjoying the Site;
(d) use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, harassing, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind;
(e) use the Site to post or transmit any information which is invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights or that otherwise violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; and
(f) use the Site to post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication.
In addition to your other responsibilities under these Terms, you must comply with the following:
- You must be at least age 15 or legally able to form a binding contract in order to open an account or use the Site. You may not use the Site or our services under any circumstances if you are under age 13.
- You may only open one account. Any additional accounts created without the express written permission of a GreatGet’s administrator will be banned and/or closed.
- You must abide by all applicable laws and refrain from violating any third party rights.
- You must comply with all policies posted on the Site.
- You must have all necessary rights to any User Content you post on the Site, including intellectual property rights.
- You may not transfer your GreatGet account to another person without our written consent. Accounts that have been terminated for failing to comply with these Terms may not be reopened under another name.
- You may not use the Site to collect information about other users, such as email addresses, and you may not distribute or post spam, send unsolicited communications or circulate bulk emails.
- You must provide accurate and honest information to us at all times, including in your User Content.
- You may not post User Content that is misleading, deceitful or illegal, or that encourages Users to visit a website or complete a transaction that is illegal.
- You must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy (Rules) (found at www.greatget.net/acceptable-use)
- Your Offers may only include products or services that fall within the categories shown on the Site.
Our Content and Proprietary Rights
You may not copy, repurpose or distribute content found on the Site, including Offers, for any purpose, without our express written permission. For example, you may not copy our Offers onto any website or app. Without limiting the foregoing, the use of our content for commercial purposes is forbidden unless you have our express written permission.
You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
GreatGet or its licensors are the exclusive owners of all software, graphics, designs and all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property or proprietary rights contained on or used in connection with the Site. Except as set forth in these Terms, you agree not to copy, distribute, modify or make derivative works of any materials without the prior written consent of the owner of such materials. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by us.
Suspension and Termination
We may suspend or terminate your account for any reason or no reason. Possible reasons for suspending or terminating an account include if you violate the Terms, cause liability to other users of the Site or do not use your account.
We may contact you using the contact information you provide us, including by email, phone or your mailing address. We may need to contact you about your use of the Site or your account, or to provide announcements about the Site. We also may contact you to provide you with promotional offers and other marketing. If you wish to opt out of marketing emails, please send an opt out request to email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such emails.
We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on sending e-mails, including the CAN-SPAM Act.
You can also contact us at:
xxxx Example Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Giveaways, Promotions and Offers
Our terms and conditions for giveaways, promotions and offers can be found here: www.greatget.net/promotions-terms-and-conditions
You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GreatGet, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, licensors, licensees, agents, and representatives and the other users of our services (the “Covered Entities”) against all liability, claims, costs, damages, settlements, and expenses (including interest, penalties, attorney fees and expert witness fees) incurred by any Covered Entity in any way arising out of or relating to these Terms, your use of the Site and our services and your User Content. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, at your expense. You agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
GreatGet is not a party to the transactions between you and a Seller. We do not control the products or services associated with Offers, including their availability or Seller’s right to sell them. We do not guarantee the truth or accuracy of the Offers.
We provide the Site and all services “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, whether express, implied or statutory. We disclaim any implied warranties, including warranties of title, merchantability, performance, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Covered Entities do not make any representation as to the potential revenues or other benefits you may realize by using the Site and our services.
The Site contains links to third-party websites, apps and other online properties that are not owned or controlled by GreatGet.The Site also makes available for purchase products and services from third-party merchants. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third parties or third-party properties. If you access a third party website, app or other property, you do so at your own risk and you agree that GreatGet will have no liability arising from your use of any such properties.
Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimers of certain warranties or exclusions, so these some or all of these disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
- We will be entitled to recover all costs, including attorneys’ fees, that we incur in order to enforce these Terms.
- Any notices required or permitted by these Terms (other than legal process) may be given by email with the proviso that we will email your account address and you will email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email notices will be deemed effective 24 hours after the time of sending. Mailed notices will be deemed effective three calendar days after the date of mailing.
- You are responsible for being informed about and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to your use of the Site and our other services.
- You cannot assign your rights under these Terms without our written agreement. We can assign our rights and obligations to any entity or entities that agree to be bound by these terms.
- These Terms and your use of the Site is governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
- Any claim (in court or in arbitration) must be brought in the initiating party’s individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any class action or other similar proceeding.
- The Terms (including all policies incorporated by reference) are the entire agreement between you and GreatGet. They replace any other agreement between us on this subject. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid, then that provision will be revised, limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. No waiver will be effective unless it is described in an explicit writing and signed by GreatGet.